Baby Infant Massage
Physical contact is the most important and primary channel for your baby to connect with you and the world.
Infant massage is a lovely way to strengthen the bond between you and your baby and help put your baby at ease.
Infant Massage Class Course
Learn how to soothe your baby, relieve tummy upsets, and understand your baby’s non-verbal clues and language in this four weeks class course for baby and you..
- Promotion of bonding and secure attachment
- Increased sensitivity and awareness of baby’s verbal and non-verbal cues
- Decreased symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression in parents
- Increased interaction between baby and parent
- Stimulated muscular development and growth
- Stimulated circulatory-, digestive- and hormonal systems
- Relief in gas and colic pain
- Reduced stress hormones
- Longer sleep time
Massage oil is one of the topics that we will be talking about in the sessions.
You can bring your own massage oil, but it is not mandatory; a small bottle of organic oil will be served to everyone in each class.
Studies show that the presence of a doula during birth results in shorter births,
fewer interventions, and less need for medical pain-relief amongst other things.
Hodnett et al 2012 & Evidence Based Birth 2017