Being pregnant or a new mom, especially in a foreign country, brings up sooo many questions, considerations, and concerns, not to mention the process of redefining yourself as a mother and parent.
Maybe you are
- curious about what lies ahead for you?
- pregnant or new mom in Denmark looking for a community?
- searching for competent feedback to your pregnancy-, birth and postpartum releated questions and concerns?
- worrying about induction, tearing or breastfeeding?
- interested in understanding how to navigate the Danish health care system?
- want to feel at ease with your pregnancy, birth or postpartum period?
Join our Q&A Fridays community
No matter if you can say yes to one or all of the above you are so very welcome to join our monthly online Q&A Friday sessions – they are free of charge, all you need to do is sign up for the Q&A Fridays that appeal to you and you will then be part of our community for new moms.
We welcome you and look forward to share our many years of knowledge working as birth educators and doulas with you.
Louise and Karina Isolde